Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Going In YC DA KIDD


I spit like tips spelled backwards.
Imma bonafied nigga n ya'll some homo cowards
Imma Bobcat on the beat like Juwan Howard
And I got big Banks like Ashley and imma Fresh Prince
Gettin money out my moms womb n the umbilical cord i left it
Then I got right and made dollars and cents
Flow so outtaspace only to Martians it make sense
I smell like success so dont hate scents
Put this on ur ipods cause back way since
I was serial killing beats, no need for a safe haven
Social Studies teachers listen cause I'm history in the makin
I'm goin in outrageously, damn I'm amazing
Flow so hot I can replace a million suns when I'm blazin
I'm all about the greens like the cow grazing
Ay farmer I'm the manure after the cow done ate it
Damn I'm crazy
Green like St. Patricks Day while I'm celebratin
Green in my pockets while I'm in the Bugatti accelerating
Moving so fast red lights make me so impatient
I'm racin to the studio cuz me n the mic are now datin
In the booth its nothing but passionate luv makin
I'm the shit in ur toilet so u can see me frm there like Sarah Palin
Tell a ho to spread a legs so I can get to impaling
Wake up swaggerfull fresh frm bathing
Car black n white like the Away uniform of the Baltimore Ravens
Shawty str8 feeling the KIDD but niggas stay hating
Rappers r what i eat n i kinda gotta craving
But on the flip side I'm in the water like a Cayman
Haters wanna assassinate me like Regan
Shawty squat low on my dick like she Wu Tanging
In the 9 fifty 4 YC DA KIDD the most demented nigga thinking
A nigga rock black like Abraham Lincoln
Its YC with all the hope steady dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment