Thursday, September 24, 2009

Michael Jackson Tribute (YC)


I feel like straight Outkastin.
I wanna say sorry Mrs. Jackson
The King of Pop with a dead so tragic
Man for real why this had to happen
After every show he left us clappin
But now its oh so saddenin
It feels like a comet came crashin
M.J loved his fans with a passion
We thanked him by copying his fashion
We moved on pass all the factions
Yea
He helped us into space like NASA
He took my breath away like asthma
He was about as friendly as Casper
A pop artist influenced this rapper
M.J grew on me like cancer
His life was a great book so heres a new chapter
M.J's in heaven with our Master
We love you M.J. now where do we go after
We just gotta remember his life with laughter
Yea
Remember his life and remember it good
Michael liked us like we grew up in his hood
I aint a tree but how wood?
How would his kids life be
Michelle, The Prince, and Lil Blanky
I hope good cause they still got family
Man I hope they can bounce back from this tragedy
M.J's music will keep going like a energizer battery
In Heaven smiling down on his kids happily
You brought out the best in us even after this tragedy
R.I.P. Michael we will miss sadly

No comments:

Post a Comment