Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ransom (YC)


Hip Hop is my cultural garden
Flow hotter than the sun and I spit nitrogen and carbon
I'm of another species so oxygen is not my orgin
Swag and the money, equal proportion
House so big I dont have pianos, I have organs
Dare to mess around and I'll domolish ur organs
Turn it into a 40 ounce wit every drop pourin
Bt um, my money a giant adn urs still dwarfin
U a Luke Walton compared to this Jordan
I muthafuck the world
Muthafuck each girl
Nuts in they mouth like a fuckin squerrel
Muthafuck anything that gives me there white pearl
I'm wit CTE, i gotta muthafuck every white girl
And all females that when I muthafuck they toes curl
i stand at the top and give Hip Hop a big hurl
YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
This is my relm
Where everybody can catch a nightmare like a street called Elm
i'm Freedy Cougar to these dudes cause imma bring em hell
So dont try to hide, u turtles come outta ur shell
Hip Hop aint dead, its just thy has fell
Nw I'm back to eat these rappers at the lunch bell
I'm dying to reach the top and i shall not fail
I'm taking everybody with me, I got enough for bail
The story of the KIDD hip hop will retell
In every store, mall, retail
EBAY legend nobody wanna resell
The non-believers I shall repell
Thy shall reak hell
Upon those who flows pale
And yup I shall
Be a great tale
That saved Hip Hop frm the jail
I unleashed rap and I shall prevail
Me, I see well
Money I see well
Fans i see well
I swim in a crowd like a sea whale
Haterz can kiss the bottomless pit of the well
Where demons can rot and u enjoy the smell
Sacrificing for Hip Hop, cross and nails
I never relax, keep the gel
YEAH BUDDY, I do this till the end
Inspite of hipocrits who sit when I win
I claim to be holy bt with this I bet i re-sinned
Knowing what I did I must repent
I got to cause to these record labels I must send
A million demos just for me to begin
YEEEAAAHHH!!!!
So much heart in my soul and intensity in my passion
I keep going even when the fans lackin
Like Bernie, I gotta stay Mack-in
So forget what happened
In the past where eveythang was so hastend
Heart pace fasten
Seat belt unfastened
Flyin off the edge with everything crashin
Imma ripple in time as the world starts crackin
Rip thru the atmosphere and everythang has a spasm
In this universal paridox I'm the greatest thing to happen
Not since a new millineum
Have I seen more people clappin
I'm in the game like EA bt haterz start to Madden
After a while emotions change to sadden
Now I'm in this sea of Hip Hop, strongest man paddlin
Step to the buffet like what are we havin
Every enemy in sight, I'm feastin, not fasting
Slow niggas eat my dust as I'm passin
I got that Mike Vich in me, so I'm runnin this shit, not passin
If I'm runnin shit why they pissin out the ass then
Got the Lambo and I'm pushin the Aston
Punk ass niggas lookin like Ashton
I'm in the central, no comedy, why u laughin
Its all me baby no swagga jackin

No comments:

Post a Comment