Sunday, September 27, 2009

Plenty Money (YC DA KIDD)


Ok im bout my shit like 2 girls and 1 cup
I dont spit nuthin, like them i throw up
I sware he lame like a nigga wit 1 leg up
Now do u understand what I saidah
Im eatin these rappers bt why am I nt fed up
She must be a-head of the competion cause Ms. Becky got a leg up
Bt really...let me get right
Me n my money are so marry and I gt mo than rice
And i let her know we can do mo for the night
Yea she slidin like imma zip line
After we done let me go ahead zip mine
Climbin up on me like she gotta incline
My genious gt ya'll ready 2 incline
This is in no way a effort to persuade
I jst want ya'll 2 know I gt a million prison bars per day
I got a million girls legs open per way
And if she dnt see it, she can feel me cummin her way
And i got a outter this world flow per space
Yea i gt it bt let me knw if i left it
And if i did dnt push me to the edges
Cause I get off like i'm on the ledges
Man I draw in fans, no sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment