Thursday, September 24, 2009

Let The Beat Build (YC)


Let this beat build like blocks
Build it so high that I can shit on Dr Spac
I'll be the best in time, so check yo watch
I shake my head even though I aint got no locks
I shake it cause ya'll always rap about ya ninnas and ya glaucs
Now who u make sound stupid, urself or hip hop
But I aint mad at ya, it makes the songs hot
Yea
Its hot but I'm lava, hotter than fuckin fire
Mess around and this situation can become so dire
Dire like Louisiana after katrina but in Lauderdale we are still equal
I'm so fuckin high I shit eagles
Me bein the Price of Rap I gotta stay regal
U a poisonous snake in my grass but I'm still more lethal
Swag so fuckin sharp they call me a needle
Imma beast on these beats but I still gotta compete with people
No problem though cause I still will eat u
Let the beat rise and let em kno YC DA KIDD was on the sequal

No comments:

Post a Comment