Thursday, September 24, 2009

Run This Town (YC DA KIDD)

Success brings u money and now u can fold em
Everybody want money so u Lamar Owed-om
Jst cause they girl was on this poll and i'm talkin Totem
repoman took the car, left, and said me gonna tow em
The cable guy shook his head and said yea i already told em
Comments so rude bt how could i hold em
Accountable bt now I guess i gotta to show em
I run this town so my money gt twins like the Olsens
Money on my brain and I pray u get the notion
My flow is like venom, I spit so potent
Tell all DJ's to leave the booth open
Got in it like pussy with my thoughts in motion
Her college style brain relax me like a potion
Macy's Thanksgiving Day flow cause dummy I'm floatin
Bt theres a hater wantin me to come down like a tired bird
So they can say to me u owe me money sir
i dnt know u so lets get that rite first
U a bitch nigga so put away that bright purse
I get paid with this jimmy Neutron Boy Genious verse
I'm serial killin bars so imma need a huge herse
Giv this ol hater a bodybag cause he aint worth
Shiiiiiiittttt!
Money like ho's cause it come so quick
I tortured the beat and left the mic slit
Rappers now a days talk about bein the shit
if this is a toilet bowl, I really gotta take a piss
And flush ur shity ass down into a pit
Filled with cobras like the Joseph story the Bible spits
I killed this and the leather gloves do fit
So I really cant escape this, I cant aquit
Post bail cause I got decks like a ship
I run this like Bolt and people wonder are Usain
I know my mental state rite cuz i jst got new brain
If I fell off allow me to regain
Every key i gav u with the piano and the keychain
That came with the Lambo,u cant switch lanes
Like a egg and a skillet i'm man whippin thangs
I run this town so we need new change
Not pennys or nickles, I really mean change
So YC DA KIDD gonna show u how to run thangs
First allow me to become the un-named
So i can get back to the top like the Dolphins and a Super Bowl rang
YC eatin rappers cause the lunch bell just rang
My hommies wat else is new mane
I'm hotter than anything, fuc the propane
i do this 4 my town so fuck yo pain
Verse so long call it Shakeshere's quatraines
Excuse my fench, Fuck u and moi flame
i burn like Bob Marley with blunts longer than Soul Train
Freestylin these last parts so giv me a second to thank
thank everyone for this new found fame
When u think Hip Hop remember YC as the name

No comments:

Post a Comment