Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE WINNER (YC DA KIDD)


Like the ceilings I do it all for the fans
And I do it for those who said I never can
I engineer this flow and i got the floor plans
I started off with a bus pass and 4 grand
Now I've built something that oh so grand
Nw evrythang good they wanna kick it like Jackie Chan
I flow on Rush Hour and my swag mo vivid than a hologram
I came from the bottom of the valley to the top of the mountain
Overwhelmin support overflowin like a fountain
I'm overflowin over hip hop when they say its droughtin
I jst started flowin but haters already poutin
I gt the trap lovin me bt these boyz still mousin
But its all good cause I got love for every single 1 of ya'll
I stand up and laugh in the face of those who wanna see me fall
I walk away and they like this KIDD really about to get it all
Cars money and the clothes, yup Imma get em all
I cant forget the hoes that denied me down at the mall
Nw I'm on my Spalding, they wanna come and ball
Hmm, I tell ya the mall got more hoes than the home depot
I made room for the Grammies, store em in my home depot
If I lose a girl I can easily re-hoe
Girls are like bullets bt i aint neva gotta re-load
If a girl wanna act dumb, repo
If u wanna find me come get me, Nemo
I think I'm going Crazy, yup Cee-Lo
She wanna fuck on her John Linen, Beatles
Left in the G4, birds eye view, yup eagle
KIDD on the throne shitin on these boyz so regal
Critics act like Hip Hop is the root of evil
Since I am the winner, imma speak for my people
Look, I guarantee u Hip Hop is my religon
We got everythang from a Mason to a Christian
I hope you cover ur ears and let your soul listen
cause this about to get deeper than the sink in the kitchen
Where ur ol girl popped pills like it was a mission
Ur mother was a Blood and ya father still Crippin
a gang affiliatede lifestyle, childhood missin
Bt u get thru it all for the rich style of livin
U went from Kool Aide to Ciroc sippin
From food stamps, to black card spendin
Drugs corrupted u cuz u think u live on television
Bt hey lets put the channel back on me
Yup I was that KIDD born on 10/3/93
Im all the way at the top bt I'm not lonley
Theres God in the sky that chills above me
I do this for ya'll and the 1 AND ONLY
Guy in the sky that dont require ID
I jst killed this beat bt these words lively
They luv every girl and yup i agree
I look em in the eyes and say I'm India like Irie
Let our souls fly into heaven and forget the bodies
Bt as for now Imma stay probably
Cause I want fame like Michael jackson honestly
Honestly imma Smooth Criminal, yup thats me
Outterspace flow, get a telescope,cant u see
I'm boucin on planets, "Roger do you copy"
U cant change my ego even if u crop me
I spit like a infant but dont u drop me
If I gotta fall imma keep standin up like Rocky
I passed 106, never parked and snatched Rocsi
I wanna thank the world for makin me cocky

No comments:

Post a Comment